At J & D Burleigh, we understand how important this big day is to the bride and groom. With so many other tasks to get ready, even with a wedding planner at hand, we ask you to place your trust in us and leave us to handle the stress and fuss in the selection of the wines for your grand occasion.
When to factor in the wines for your big day -
- It is preferable to start selecting your wines at least 3 months in advance of the wedding day.
- Make an appointment with our sales personnel and let us assist you with the right wine selection for your wedding.
- Consider your budget. [At J & D Burleigh, we believe in great tasting wines at fair prices. And as none of our wines are found in supermarkets, the lower priced bracket wines start around $25* per bottle. (*Before GST)].
- Upon our proposal/s, you may arrange a date with us to do a tasting before purchase and confirmation.
How much wine?
- Assume 2 glasses per adult. This will take into account those that may not have any wine and those that may enjoy more than 2 glasses of wine.
- Consider both red and white wines & champagne for toasting.
- There are approximately 6 glass-pours per bottle.